Friday, March 2, 2012

Charm City Burger Company




When I first walked up to Charm City Burger Company in Deerfield Beach I was a little weary. From the outside it looks like a hole in the wall place, where your likely to regret your decision to walk in.

I was pretty surprised when I walked in to find a great, clean, and friendly place.

Their menu offered both a variety of steak burgers and alternative burgers such as:

- turkey
- Italian Sausage
- veggie
- tuna
- lamb

I had the Cowboy Style Burger, which has:

- beef
- bacon
- aged cheddar
- sauteed mushrooms 
- grilled onions

The patty was big and and slightly pink but very juicy. But for some reason the burger didn't stand out as being as good as all of the rest. It had plenty of toppings but the flavor just wasn't there for me.

I will go back though, but I think I'm going to give one of their alternative burgers a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment