Thursday, April 12, 2012

McDonald's Falls Short in Taste with their Big Mac




Oh the Big Mac, where to begin . .

McDonald's introduced their Big Mac in 1968 and  hasn't changed it since. Biting into the Big Mac you taste special sauce, bread, and not much else. With paper thin patties and bread that tastes like cardboard - this classic is in need of a change.

The disappointment begins with the initial unveiling. You are promised the same burger that is pictured on the box but are crushed when you see something entirely different.  

Although their burgers don't impress me, they must be doing something right - McDonald's has sold about 247 billion since its opening in 1961.  
Regardless of the burgers disappointing appearance, I cannot deny that walking into a McDonald's makes me feel nostalgic, and their inexpensive prices (I payed $7 for my meal) and  speedy delivery means its inevitable that I go back.

Location: Almost every street corner in America . . and this one:
                    630 N University Dr
                   Coral Springs, FL 33071

Phone number: 954-344-2622





No comments:

Post a Comment